The CCEE features three mobile computer labs.
- (21) Lenovo ThinkPad W500s running Windows 7 and
(5) IBM ThinkPad R40s running Windows XP
- (30) Apple MacBook Pros running OS 10.6
All labs are fully wireless, so users do not require any cables to access the campus network and Internet. Batteries tend to last approximately 3-4 hours. For longer sessions, we recommend that you use the power strips included with the mobile carts to plug in the laptops’ AC adapters. Printing from the laptops is not available.
Mobile labs can be requested with the online form together with a room.
The following productivity software is installed on the mobile lab computers.
Lenovo and IBM ThinkPads
- Windows 7 or Windows XP Professional
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth
- Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Adobe Reader
- Logger Pro
- QuickTime Player
- RealPlayer 8
- Windows Media Player
Apple MacBooks Pros
- OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) with Safari, iMovie, iPhoto, iTunes, iChat, Preview (PDF viewer)
- Microsoft Office 2004 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- AppleWorks 6
- Adobe Reader 7
- Firefox 1.5
- Internet Explorer 5.2
- Logger Pro 3 & Logger Lite
- QuickTime Player 6.5.1
- Windows Media Player 7